The services of a 4-star campsite
The 4-star campsite, between Angers and Saumur in France, offers a wide range of services for comfortable, relaxing holidays. Camping de l'Etang enjoys top quality facilities, including a covered swimming pool, which blend perfectly into the surrounding countryside where fishing and excursions go hand-in-hand with relaxation and fun.
- Restaurant bar with sunny poolside terrace. Try our pizzas with a crusty olive oil dough or loire valley recipes with a glass of local rosé!
- Daily grocer’s shop selling bread cooked on the premises, local produce, basic essentials and wine from our vineyard.
- FREE WIFI throughout the campsite !
- Dish washers in free access in a sanitary block
- Baby area
- Baby kit hire: high chair, bath, baby cot (€5/day)
- Clothes-washing facilities: washing machine €5, tumble dryer €5
- Hire of fridges and barbecues on pitches (€10/day)
- Hire of cotton sheets (€12 the single bed set – €15 the double bed set : Bed is done at your arrival)
- Kit PREMIUM on pitches with 1 table, 6 chairs, 1 fridge, 1 barbecue, 2 long chairs, 1 parasol (15€/day).
- handicap accessibility to the reception and sanitaries , cottage , pool, restaurant
Relaxation (Free entry): campsite with covered swimming pool
- 2019 NEW ! ALL OUR SWIMMING POOLS ARE HEATED 1 outdoor family heated swimming pool, 1 outdoor paddling pool heated and 1 Covered heated swimming pool (15m x 7m – Depth 1,5m-1,7m)
- Fishing lake (carp and black bass, no kill) carefully fenced off – you’re security is our priority.
- A large selection of hiking trails from the campsite, by foot, by bike or by donkey
- Petanque area, aqua-aerobics, table tennis
- Relaxation room with library, television and games
- Easy listening musical evenings in July/August at the bar
- Try our free wine-tasting sessions every Friday evening: Anjou Village Brissac, Crémant de Loire, Rosé d'Anjou, and more besides. They are always very popular!
CANCELED FOR 2020
- Bicycle hire from €10 a day (cycling is really easy around here)
- Unlimited access pass to the leisure park on the estate (€100/week for a family of six persons)
Local services, in Brissac-Quincé (10 min walking):
Post office, bank, doctors, big supermarket, chemist, hairdresser, florist, shop selling tobacco and newspapers, restaurants, …Brissac Quincé is a quaint little market town with all the services.